Monday, November 14, 2011

We have returned, Dear Readers.

Hello.

We are decidedly back. Back from a year of moving, break-ups, break-ins, break-outs, wild successes, a few epic fails, and overall super shifts- we are here again to brighten your day with handsome, often rugged, hunks of pristine man meat for your hungry eyes.

As if the slowly colder evenings, the pre-Thanksgiving Christmas decorations, wood-stoves, and jacket weather wasn't enough (and the fact that I'm bedridden with the flu)...there is this:



Joe.


Joe Manganiello... in what must be the most comfortable, coziest sweater that has ever graced any overly-sculpted, bare man-chest in the history of purely-decorative clothing. Mr. Manganiello is *drum roll* a Werewolf. Well, that is to say that he plays one on HBO's series True Blood. Of which, of course, I am an avid watcher. I mean...who REALLY wouldn't want to watch this guy growl, strip out of his flannel shirt, tight denim jeans, and construction worker boots and turn into a powerful, wild animal?

How could I deprive the world of being sure to see THAT? *points and stares in astonishment at Joe's perfectly formed pectoral muscles*


Here's the deal. My idea is that the two of us, over here, will be a bit more dedicated to our baby blog (even though some tween has apparently tried to strip us of our man-in-sweater monopoly- we are the only true man-sweater blog!). Also, I'm thinking that we shan't be anonymous any longer. If my partner agrees, we will start signing off the blogs each of us write so that you can differentiate between us, thus making our antics more entertaining and cohesive. For instance, if my partner had signed one of the blogs she wrote below, say, the one starring the firewood, then you would know there was two of us penning this blog. In that way you wouldn't be confused when I then wrote something like: "That guy in the last picture, in the green sweater, is a flimsy little man-wiener and ought not be on this website", in the next posting.

See?


Anyway, I've got to go blow my nose and hock up a lugey. Mmmm. Right? You like it.
I will leave you on this note:



AAAAhhhhoooooooooooo!
(That's me howling like a wolf. Get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment