Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Zane of my Existence.

Hello there, welcome to another gratuitous celebrity sweater post that includes more than just sweaters. I've found such a lovely array of excellent Billy Zane photos that I couldn't resist arranging them here, neatly and well labeled, for your enjoymizzle.



This photo displays an excellent example of that rare-as-gold-dust "Clooney Beard" we've mentioned. Look at how skillfully Mr. Zane grows his scruff! Hmm, looks like he hasn't put on his sweater yet. Oops!






The following three snapshots (yes, I realize the last two are of the same outfit, but I couldn't resist the varied smile/crows feet combos), of an older, more sophisticated Zane wearing what is apparently his chosen uniform. Happily for us, his chosen uniform consists of sweaters, buttondowns, and face-melting hotitude. Oh, and golf hats.



Are you kidding me with this face, Billy Zane? Jeebus.




I'm going to SAY that I'm posting this because the turtleneck is apropos- but I'm ACTUALLY just posting it because it's ridiculously, eye-gougingly, effing beautiful. I have a FULL BILL-ONER.

No comments:

Post a Comment