Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Fabulous Baker Boy

I present to you now, Mr. Simon Baker in 5 of the most sought after man-ensembles of all time.


1) Of course, I start with the sweater. Not just any sweater but the thinnest, softest looking, muscle showingest sweater on earth. For the record, the necklace thing, when done properly, is icing on the sweater cake.





2) This is the pre-jacket, pensive-faced, vest-only outfit. In my mind, he's determining whether or not I need to be punished for my various transgressions. In my opinion, I absolutely do.






3) The wonderful, casual zip-up sweatshirt, athletic moment. Here our example demonstrates the ease with which he takes on physical challenges such as surfing and carrying shit.





4) The classic Suit and Tie.






5) The White Button Down. A particular favorite of ours.




And for a bonus, I give you one of our unlisted favorites: The Lumberjack Shirt. Tell me you don't want this guy chopping wood for you. Holy. Crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment